22 November 2008

The Cold One.

We woke up this morning to 37 degrees, people! Yes, I know it is colder where you are, but we are camping in Florida! John and Will did venture out for a walk around the campground, but Will was very happy to get back inside where it was warm. We cooked up a great breakfast of eggs, bacon, English muffins and coffee before heading out to find a movie theater. Leah, Jack and I saw Twilight while John and Will did a little shopping - including a little train ride and a trip to Build-A-Bear. After we met up we found a little pizzeria and then headed back for a cozy night in the motorhome. We hope to do some more outdoorsy-type activities tomorrow, then again we are also hoping the temps will break out of the 50's!

4 comments:

Connie said...

This would definitely be a time to be happy you aren't camping in a tent and sleeping on the ground! Glad you all found lots of fun stuff to do. Sounds great to me!

XXXXXOOOOO

Connie said...

Thanks for adding more pics!

What's on tap for today?

Unknown said...

Ok, I'm really trying to feel sorry for you but.... Tom and Donovan had overnight temps in the 30's and did sleep in a tent both Friday and Saturday night.
Glad you are having fun. Keep the pictures and updates coming.

the editor said...

So, how was Twilight? I just read the book out of curiosity. New Moon took me 3 days and now i'm searching for Eclipse on CD so I can do the Christmas decorating AND get my vampire fix. yikes.