09 April 2007

A fun day yesterday!

We had a great time celebrating Easter over on the hill - we did our Easter Challenge Games once again. Karen and I were the "Peeps" and we ROCKED!! The girls started out together as the "Cottontails," but there was apparently some sort of rebellion because Leah ended up breaking away and forming her own team, "The Lone Piglet." (motto: "Fight the Power!") Jack, Andy and Austin called themselves the "Homicidal Cows" (motto: "We hurt farmers and destroy dreams"). Don't ask, I don't know. John and Jim were the "Roosters" and Grandma and Nana were the "Bunnies." We played bocce, basketball, and chess, along with some swing and trampoline games. I am not sure what the final score was, but I am pretty sure the Peeps won.

















































Adam and Desiree came by with "Sugarbear," who I'm fairly sure is dog. Will wasn't exactly sure, though.

4 comments:

The National Scribe said...

i'm with Will on that one. Are you sure that is a dog? Bow wow!

Anonymous said...

I must say that you all are very creative with the naming of your teams. (Love the name: "the Lone Piglet" and her motto!) But, excuse me Peeps, where is the photographic evidence that you ROCK?

Will is quite obviously very astute. And Sugarbear is quite obviously maybe a dog in name only...

Ashley said...

fun easter,
cottontails motto-
We will Rock you!

oh ya, be nice to Sugarbear!!

the editor said...

my comment must have gotten lost!

that's the funniest lookin' "dog" I've seen in a while!