14 June 2007

Three Things You Might Not Know (But Probably Do.)

Well, Terry Tribune says I will answer, so I'd better!


1) 3 Jobs I have had in my life:
beach attendant (you got that right, Carolyn!)
deli chick
teacher

2) 3 Places that I have lived:
Westhampton
Boston
Tallahassee

3) 3 TV shows I like to watch:
LOST
The Sopranos
The Daily Show

4) 3 Places I have vacationed:
Bahamas
Florida Keys
Jamaica

5) 3 Of my favorite foods:
Sushi
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Raspberries

6) 3 Places I would rather be right now:
the beach
outside enjoying my summer kitchen that isn't done yet but was supposed to be done three weeks ago
Italy

7) 3 People I think will answer:
C by the Sea
Caleb Nation
Here on the Hill

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting. I never knew you liked the beach job that much. of course, really, what's not to like?

the editor said...

hmm, I was a deli chick too!

karen said...

Out of your three carribean vacation spots which did you favor most?

thedollymama said...

hmmm, the bahamas is too crowded, although that could be the specific place we were... jamaica we never really left the resort... i'll go with the keys.

Anonymous said...

I've never been to the Bahamas or Jamaica, but I had a great time in the Keys! ;)