20 December 2006

Let There be Peace.

We attended the long-awaited Winter Show at Leah & Jack's school today. It was a great production and the kids did a wonderful job. Each class sang a song, and then the middle school theater students performed in Dickens' A Christmas Carol.





















Jack's class did a hip-hop number, "Sounds All Around Us."























Leah was the narrator for the play, and also turned up as an extra in a scene or two.



























For the finale, all the classes sang together on "Let There Be Peace on Earth" - one of my favorites!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of those two! What a great job they did -- Leah looks so at ease on the stage in front of all those people and Jack most definitely nailed the hip-hop thing! I sure wish I could have seen it (although I'm pretty sure I would have cried when they sang the finale!). I love you, Leah and Jack.
xxoo

Anonymous said...

Haha, they professionally recorded the whole thing on video. We can order the video...

Anonymous said...

Order me one, please! That would be great!!!
xo

Unknown said...

Great job guys! We would love to see the video also.

the editor said...

sounds like fun! we had Matt's program last night- everyone did a great job, although i must say i spent a good deal of the eigth grade band's performance waliking the halls with Rachael.
congrats on a job well done, leah and jack!