18 June 2006

On the Road Again!

For those of you who follow these things, our annual summer road trip is underway! We are currently in Rocky Mount, NC - it is about 6am, and Will and I are in the lobby of our hotel, taking advantage of the quiet, the complimentary computer/internet, and watching Bear in the Big Blue House. The staff is getting ready to put out the breakfast buffet, and I haven't seen any other hotel guests up yet, so looks like Will and I will have first crack at that! After breakfast, we have a relatively short trip to Philly (5 hours?), and then we will be hitting Sesame Street tomorrow! I hope to update when I can. Enjoy your day!
**UPDATED TUESDAY, JUNE 20**
After a fun day at Sesame Place (pix to come) we made it safely to the Big Apple... we are at Grandma's house in Pelham Manor for a few days, then on to EQ for the big wedding weekend!

3 comments:

Connie said...

Glad to hear of your progress. I'll put another pin in the map! ;)
Be safe and have fun -- we eagerly await the next update...



(Give John a Happy Fathers Day hug from us! And tell him to check his email sometime.)

Connie said...

Glad to hear the update. Looking forward to the pixs. Hope you have a great time with the Mancuso clan. Give everyone our love!

the editor said...

Can't wait to see you guys! I'll bet you had a great time at Sesame Place!