04 June 2006

Call him Seamore. Call me Crazy.




















Yes, I know. I KNOW!!! But he is pretty darn cute, no? I blame Holly and her ilk in Seneca. The kids got to know their cats, Aruba and Jamaica, pretty well, and well, those cats are pretty cool. So, why not? The name, for the uninitiated, is taken from the two sea lions at Seaworld named Clyde and Seamore. He is very small, so we haven't yet given Clyde full access. We will be introducing them slowly. Clyde seems like he wants to play with him, but Seamore is a bit wary. Anyway, we will keep you updated. Leah is also giving updates on her blog.

9 comments:

Connie said...

Okay, so what is the official spelling of the kitten's name? Even more intriquing would be what John's reaction was!

Connie said...

Okay. I see that it's Seamore. I thought Leah had spelled it differently on her blog...my bad.

: [

thedollymama said...

She spelled it differently about 20 times on her blog... but i guess we decided to go with the seaworld spelling. The whole deal was approved by John beforehand, so that was fine!

Connie said...

Very cool. Is Seamore coming to NY this month?

Anonymous said...

we could have given you two cats. i didn't know you were in the market.

the editor said...

You are crazy! My kids are really going to be bugging me now. It's bad enough that my excuse when Andrew and Lissa got a dog(Aunt Lissa says you can't have a puppy and a baby)has now been blown out of the water-"Aunt Lissa's going to have a new baby AND she has a dog!!" now it will be "Leah and Jack have Will and they have a dog AND a kitten!" Thanks a lot!!! ;)

karen said...

He is very cute. Cant wait to meet him. Will have to get him together with his little cousins Abby and Nermal.

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness what a cutie patuti!! i cant wait to see you seamore!!

Anonymous said...

That's an evil kitten. But he's adorable. =]