07 April 2005

This Weekend

This weekend I might go with my cousin Ashley to watch her school on her horse Phantom,I also might be able to take Angel my old schooling pony!!!But we are not sure cause someone else might be riding her :-(I hope I can ride her though!!!Also I play a fun virtual horse game and its www.horseland.com you should check it out!!!!Here are some more!
www.furry-paws.com
www.ludusequinus.com
one is a horse one and one is a dog one!
~Leah~email is: horsechick418@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
This is fun visiting planetmancuso! I like reading about all the cool horse stuff you are having fun with. Have you gotten any more virtual horses since I saw you last? Which ones are your favorites? Maybe you could post a picture on your blog.
TTYL
Gheghe

thedollymama said...

Yeah!!I ended up riding Angel, but I have no pictures:( Well on horseland I did get more and I sold some to!!On it I breed connemara ponies you can check http://www.imh.org/imh/bw/conn.html it tells about their history!!Well ttyl!!
horsechick418@yahoo.com