11 June 2008

Tired of hearing about our trip yet?

One of my favorite magazines is Budget Travel. I also enjoy their website, budgettravel.com. Readers of the magazine can keep travel journals which are available for all to read on the website. After our trip to London & Paris last month, I posted a journal of the trip along with some photos. Shortly thereafter I was contacted by one of the magazine's editors, who told me that they were interested in featuring my journal on their website! So it was pretty cool this morning to see our photos and story on the Budget Travel main page, and as a post on their blog.


















The journal is basically a cut and paste job from my blog posts while we were away, and most of you have probably been forced to look at all our photos from the trip already... but I just wanted to share!

**Also, the kids' school held their annual talent show last night... Jack performed in a dance number dressed like a famous rock star. Any guesses as to which one? Pictures later!**

3 comments:

Connie said...

Way to go, amyem! Look out Pioneer Woman ;)

the editor said...

mmm, Hannah Montana? or was it Miley Cyrus?

the editor said...

that was very cool. i'll have to do a little exploring on that site. it looks pretty interesting.