15 February 2007

Challenge #2: Acrostic Poetry.

OK, so for this week's challenge, take pictures of things you love.

Too easy? OK - here's the catch: the first letters of each thing must spell your first name. Get it?

And..... GO!

UPDATED: Great job to all who completed the challenge! (Check 'em out: Leah's Den, New Calebnation, Terry Tribune, kwol's generation, Little Hornez) Here's mine:

UPDATED AGAIN: For more challenge fun, go to Ashley's site...

A is for ART.



















M is for MY MAC.















Y is for YULE!

10 comments:

The National Scribe said...

do I need to spell out my whole name in eight pictures r am i just looking for the first letter?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. If I really get on a roll, I'll try to spell out Constance. If not, Connie will have to do! Hey, you have it kinda easy, don't you?

thedollymama said...

Well, I thought you would have as many pix as letters in your name... I may not have many letters but Y is posing a challenge!

the editor said...

yeah that Y is giving me a headache too!

the editor said...

I like the green background- nice shade!

thedollymama said...

Thanks! Thought I would get the Spring/St. Patrick's Day theme going... maybe the weather will follow!

the editor said...

we haven't had a whole lot of winter but i could sure use some spring!

Anonymous said...

Great job, Ames! Don't give up on my entry -- I'm trying to come up with something...

Elliott Allstars said...

I'm going to have to be a little quicker for all of these challenges!!!!

Anonymous said...

check out my entry on my blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!