21 October 2006

The Many Adventures of Clyde.

Last year Jack wrote and illustrated 4 books in a series about Clyde, Clyde's pals, and some crazy adventures. He recently decided to add some more books to the series, now called, "Clyde's Quest." An exerpt from his latest book in the series, Clyde's Quest #7: War of the Worlds:

"Alright, who did it?" said Clyde angrily.
"Not me!" said Antler.
"I didn't," said Sparky and Sam.
"I don't think anyone did," said Slinky.
"Someone had to!" said C.C.
"My point exactly," said Clyde. "Someone had to have told them about the asteroid pieces!"


You will just have to wait until it is published to find out what happens next.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's pretty good.
Does Jack know what the story is going to be before he writes it or does he develop it as he goes along?

Anonymous said...

gripping literature!!

Unknown said...

May I add that there will be copies for sale at the Johnnys? ;)

Connie said...

Oh, cool!
What is the exact date of the Johnnys?

the editor said...

what's the Johhnys?

karen said...

I have had the pleasure of reading these stories and I can tell you they are refreshingly funny. Good job Jackie Noodle!
Aunt k