19 March 2006

It's not all fun and games.

It has come to our attention here on Planet Mancuso that certain readers may be feeling angry, or jealous, because it appears we are having way too much fun. I can assure you, that is not the case. We have some boring times, just like all of you! For example, just look at the following pictures:

Sometimes, Jack blows his nose.



















There are times when Will has nothing else exciting to do but to watch the grass grow.













And, even Leah is at times so bored, she doesn't want to get out of bed in the morning.













So you see, it is not all fun and games on the Planet.

9 comments:

Ashley said...

Aunt Amy; I give you standing ovation, for a brilliant post.
lovelovelove it!!

Anonymous said...

i stand corrected, you guys are just as boring as the rest of the galaxy.

thedollymama said...

Well, I wouldn't say THAT...

Anonymous said...

don't be modest, we can all see now that you guys are Bo-Ring

Anonymous said...

Oh, oops, sorry. I was going to leave a comment, but I was so bored I fell asleep.

Connie said...

Are you kidding? In my world, these pictures are exciting! And cute... ;)

xxxxxooooo

karen said...

I have never seen Jack blow his nose! Now Leah, I have seen that pose sometimes daily.

Unknown said...

Hey! When did you take that picture??

Anonymous said...

see what happens when you keep your head under the covers...big brother's watching...ooohhh