Will and I dropped John, Leah and Jack off at the Key Colony Marina at about 7:30am this morning... they are going offshore to fight the fish! (*Grandmother Disclaimer: Seas are very calm, weather is beautiful, not going very far out, very experienced captain, life jackets aboard, etc.) Will and I are planning to hit the Crane Point Hammock Children's Museum, and then pick up the crew around noon. We will report back later!
24 April 2006
And they're off!
Will and I dropped John, Leah and Jack off at the Key Colony Marina at about 7:30am this morning... they are going offshore to fight the fish! (*Grandmother Disclaimer: Seas are very calm, weather is beautiful, not going very far out, very experienced captain, life jackets aboard, etc.) Will and I are planning to hit the Crane Point Hammock Children's Museum, and then pick up the crew around noon. We will report back later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for the grandmother disclaimer. It didn't help, but thanks.
Hope everyone has a great time as you all head off in different directions.
I await the updates!
so did they keep the fish or what?
Post a Comment